Amend start date/duration
At sauzeonline we understand and respect the importance of your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your personal information and complying with data protection and privacy laws. In providing our service to you, there maybe occasion where we must collect personal information from you and make subsequent use of it as detailed below. Our legal entity is Vertical Horizons Ltd and therefore they will be the data controller and responsible for your data.
How do we collect data?
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it:-
- When you make a booking with us, over the telephone or via our internet booking facilities.
- When you register with us for newsletters, email updates, enter competitions or take part in surveys and customer feedback.
What information will we collect?
When you interact with our site via one of the contact forms, or you sign up for our newsletter, we will only collect your name and email addresses. If you book services via our website then we may collect all or some of the following information relating to you or other members of your party:-
- Full name.
- Email address.
- Contact telephone number.
- Postal address.
What will we do with it?
- For the purpose of providing you with our services, we may disclose some or all of the information you have submitted to the providers of the services making up your holiday arrangements.
- We may need to disclose our customer list including any personal information relating to you to a third party who acquires or attempts to acquire all or substantially all of the asset/ stock in our company or our website.
- We may also disclose information to organisations who act as data processors on our behalf, or to other organisations who perform business functions on our behalf, some of whom are outside the UK/EEA. These functions include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends and dispute resolution.
- If you have booked services with us in the past then we may from time to time contact you with information about special offers, new products or forthcoming events that we think you may be interested in.
- If you used a contact form only and have not indicated that you wish to receive information from us and you have not bought or acquired services from us then we will not contact you other than in direct response to your initial enquiry.
What will we NOT do with it?
- We will NOT, under any circumstances, sell, distribute or lease your personal details to other third parties as we understand the importance of the protection of your data.
What can you do?
- If you do not agree to our use of the information as set out above, you should inform us as soon as possible by sending us a message from the contact form.
- If you have received an email from us you can use the unsubscribe option that will be contained in the footer of each email that we send out.
You may ask us in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies in your information. We aim to respond to you within 21 days from the date of request.
Links to external sites
Please note that our website contains certain literature and hyperlinks to websites owned by third parties. This privacy statement covers websites owned and controlled by us only. Links to other websites and any information collected by these sites are not covered by this privacy statement.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, to help improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record customer transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
Updates & Changes
As our privacy statement may change due to developments in the law we encourage you to re read this from time to time so you are aware of any changes in how we gather and use your personal information.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information. The transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. We exclude our liability for personal data lost in transmission to the website.
What our customers say
"We've been coming to Sestriere for years now and only recently came across James and Sestriere Online. We now regard him as our go to person for ski hire in Sestriere. Nothing is ever too much hassle for him. Great bloke!"
"Great service from the guys in the ski rental shop. We were a large group and they had everything waiting for us"
"The whole process from start to finish was painless. Everything was clearly explained on the website and when we got to resort the equipment was very good indeed. Highly recommend booking your skis hire through James"